[穆里尼奥专栏]欧洲杯揭幕战在即,今晚我们看什么?

关注

虎扑JRs大家好,我是鸟叔穆里尼奥。今晚欧洲杯揭幕战就将打响,这是我对于这场比赛的前瞻。

Hello, HUPU JRs, I'm Jose Mourinho, your Uncle Bird. Here's my preview on the opening match of the Euro 2020.

这是本届欧洲杯的揭幕战,由意大利对阵土耳其,将在罗马的奥林匹克体育场打响。大赛经验对于比赛将起到重要作用,而双方的球员都是久经沙场的。即便是土耳其队也有一些征战欧洲顶级联赛的球员,而他们的本土联赛同样充满压力。

The opening game, Italy against Turkey, of course in Rome in Olympic Statium. It will be a game that depends on the experience of the players and they are all experienced. Even Turkey has players in the top leagues in Europe. And the ones that play in the domestic league, which also involves a lot of pressure.

意大利队将重新迎来球迷的支持,可以想象届时奥林匹克球场的气氛将非常棒。当然,主场作战,实力占优的意大利队将会成为获胜热门。曼奇尼的球队在预选赛中表现优异,他们几乎赢下了所有比赛,并且从未被击败。

Italy will also be back to football with supporters, and in Olympic I believe the atmosphere will be amazing. Of course playing at home, with the potential they have, Italy will be considered as the favourite. Roberto Mancini's team did very well in the qualification, winning almost all of them and not losing any one.

土耳其是一支充满斗志的队伍,也有天赋异禀的球员,他们会尝试给对手制造困难。不过在我看来,意大利队的发挥更加稳定,他们的中场才华横溢:若日尼奥、巴雷拉、维拉蒂(如果能够恢复赶上揭幕战的话),能够提供无限的创造力。

Turkey is a team that has incredible spirits and a lot of talented players. They will go to try to make it difficult for them. But of course, I think with the great stability of the Italian team, and very talented players in midfield like Jorginho, Barella, Verratti (if he recovers to play the first game), they will give incredible creativity to the team.

总之,这将会是一场非常有趣的比赛。虽然意大利队是热门,但我不会说土耳其没有机会获胜。后者的防线架构很强,拥有瑟云聚和德米拉尔两名顶级中卫,锋线上的伊尔马兹表现非常出色,帮助里尔赢得了法甲冠军。

I would say it will be a very interesting match to watch. Despite Italy being the favourite, I wouldn't say that Turkey doesn't have a chance. Because they are based on a very strong defensive stucture with top centre backs like Söyüncü and Demiral. They are a very good team with incredible striker like Yilmaz that did very good to make Lille the champion in France.

足球话题区意大利3-0土耳其穆里尼奥出任虎扑首席教练穆里尼奥专栏
发布于上海阅读 535951

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

皇马非马拜仁得仁

· 山东

这个楼主搞的好像很懂球的样子,纸上谈兵

亮了(1524)
查看回复(30)
回复
discusser-avatar

KunTuG