萨格斯7月27日媒体采访节选

关注

采访比较简短,与会者包括选秀媒体人Evan d'Amarell,包括Josh Lewenberg,Aaron Rose,Steven Loung等多位尼龙记者。内容也大都与尼龙相关

1. "As far as where I go, that's not something I'm really too worried about. I know I'll thrive in whatever system, whatever city I end up in... But I will say, the (teams) that do pass up on me to take another prospect, it'll come back, it'll be to their detriment, honestly"

认为自己加入任何球队都能在体系中进步,会让不选自己的球队后悔

2. Suggs on his upside: "Sky's the limit, honestly. I haven't been a full-time basketball player yet. I've always had to split time between football (& basketball)... I think I have the most improvement to make out of everybody in this draft... It's scary to think how good I can be"

又是一个认为天空才是自己极限的,很自信......

3. "The player development program is off the charts," says projected top-4 pick Jalen Suggs, who was asked about the Raptors during his pre-draft avail. He mentioned the proximity of the 905 to Toronto as well as the team's success stories: Siakam, Boucher and VanVleet.
肯定了905对尼龙球员发展的重大作用

4. Jalen Suggs says that he needs to improve most on every area of his game overall.

"The best shooters keep working on their shot but they're also perfectionists. I don't see any weaknesses in my game but I can still take things to an elite level."
承认投射是自己最大的弱点,但自己仍然将做到精英水准

5. Jalen Suggs says that he loves watching Kyle Lowry as a competitor and says that the mindset he carries should be in every player, himself included.

喜欢看KLOW的比赛,学习他作为一名竞争者的拼劲

6. Suggs declined to share which teams he's worked out for in the pre-draft process.

Jalen Suggs shares he has not spoken to or worked out with the Houston Rockets.

"If you look at Houston they have a great young core and not the best record. But, they aren't rebuilding they're going places."

Jalen Suggs on the Houston Rockets.

没有透露与试训相关的任何消息,没有与火箭进行任何试训与对话,肯定了火箭的建队方向

阅读 6583

全部回复

discusser-avatar

homeloving

这是示好吧?知道自己缺点也很自信!!尼龙不要不知好歹,选个巴恩斯!!!

亮了(0)
查看回复(1)
回复
discusser-avatar

Sunny-Seawater楼主

homeloving这是示好吧?知道自己缺点也很自信!!尼龙不要不知好歹,选个巴恩斯!!!收起

从采访来看他已经钦定是尼龙人了,但建议还是打个预防针,尼龙仍然有向下的可能,已经试训了Keon和瓦格纳,而Bouknight则不像传言中的那样,他自己说还没与尼龙交流过

亮了(0)
查看回复(1)
回复