比哈尔邦:四名男孩强奸少女时看到校长落荒而逃。结果校长强奸了受害者

关注

印度比哈尔邦发生夸张性侵案,一名14岁少女被4名少年绑架性侵,其中2人是她的同学,他们的恶行被校长发现后吓得立即逃跑,正当少女以为自己获救时,没想到又遭到校长性侵。

事件26日发生在比哈尔邦开姆尔县(Kaimur),少女表示,她在一处田野上厕所时,突然被4名少年绑架到其他偏僻地点,性侵过程中,其中一名少年还用手捂住她的嘴不让她出声,没想到过没多久,55岁校长苏伦德拉(Surendra Kumar Bhaskar)突然出现,吓得少年们赶紧逃跑。

少女表示,她原以为校长出现是来解救她的,没想到校长竟然也性侵她,后来把流血的她丢弃在树丛中,伤痕累累的她好不容易回到家中,把真相告诉父母立即报案。

开姆尔县警长库马(Rakesh Kumar)表示,已将受害少女送到当地萨达尔(Sadar)医院接受治疗与检查,涉案校长苏伦德拉已经落网,其他涉案的4名未成年少年仍在追捕中。Wtf is happening in Bihar

这特么的比哈尔邦到底发生了什么

zezenzo

Put millions of Uneducated and poor people together. This is what you get. Just surprised it’s not even worse by now

数百万未受过教育的人、穷人聚集到一起。这就是比哈尔邦。只是没想到到现在竟然没有变的更糟。

Quick-Statistician-4

I wanted to write a hate comment but you are just spitting facts

我想写仇恨的评论,但你却在吐槽事实

zezenzo

Literally bro. I don’t mean to sound harsh but I don’t know what else to say. Also to point out their population which is exponentially growing due to them all having unprotected sex on purpose or without. They are mostly starving and poor. What else do you expect? This is like a small very poor crime ridden country. Whom now are migrating to different states causing the same issues like Delhi. Again, no hate because these things can be solved but corruption is I think the main problem.

字面意思,兄弟。我不想说得太刻薄,但我不知道还能说什么。我还想说他们的数量呈指数增长,因为他们都有意或无意地进行无保护措施的性行为。大多数人都处于饥饿和贫穷之中。你还指望什么?这就像个犯罪猖獗的贫穷小国。现在他们迁移到其他邦,搞得像德里这样的城市也出现了类似的问题。再说一次,我没有仇恨,因为这些问题都可以解决,但我认为主要问题还是腐败。

Ok-Active-4240

It’s not sexual frustration or anything like that. It’s something in those peoples mentality. Want to prove Manhood. They don’t respect Women.

这不是性挫折之类的东西。这是这些人的心态。想要证明自己的男子汉气概。他们不尊重女性。

imik4991

Your mind rots when it is not exposed to worldly knowledge. I would have been a regressive asshole if I just stayed in my town never learned anything moved cities to study and work. After having done that my outlook has changed a lot. Your thinking has lot to do with your surroundings.

如果不接触世俗的知识,你的头脑就会腐烂。如果我只是呆在城市里,什么都不学,我就会变成退化的混蛋。做了这些之后,我的观点改变了很多。你的思维与你周围的环境有很大关系。

-Purple-turtle-

No hate, but that’s true. Living in a close by state, the atmosphere migrants from this state being with them, is very concerning. I’m sorry, I’m sure as human beings everybody is inherently good and it’s a basic right to migrate within the country. But I think it’s important to note that when people from these states migrate, their state’s inadequacy migrates with them and causes problems for others

没有仇恨,但这是事实。我住在隔壁邦,这个邦迁移过来的人就带着这个邦的气质,这非常令人担忧。对不起,我相信作为人类本性是善良的,在国家内移民是一项基本权利。但我认为有必要指出的是,当这些邦的人迁移时,他们所在邦的不足也会随之迁移,并给其他人带来问题

kochapi

As if the the educated rich indians are the epitome of morality

好像受过教育的印度富人是道德的象征

PandaPooped

Of course they (we?) aren't

The comment had nothing to do with morality. We're talking about civility.

他们(我们?)当然不是。

我的评论与道德无关。我们谈论的是文明。

clue_the_day

I think rape is more a matter of morality than civility.

我认为强奸更多的是道德问题而不是文明问题。

PandaPooped

I'm 100% sure if you ask the rapists whether what they did was wrong, they would agree.

Rape an act of domination and violence that prevails in an uncivilized society which is unable or unwilling to create a safe environment for it's residents by countering the violent impulses of such degenerate men - either by empowering women and/or by creating a culture of shame. It's harder for poorer and less educated societies to enforce that.

百分百确定如果你问强奸犯他们的行为是否错了,他们肯定会说错了。

强奸是不文明社会普遍的强势和暴力行为,这样的社会无法或不愿打击这些堕落男性的暴力冲动为其居民创造安全的环境——要么赋予女性权力,要么创造一种羞耻文化。对于较贫穷和受教育程度较低的社会来说,执行这一点就更难了。

G_O_ifuR_

This is the second instance of a minor girl’s rape in the area. An 11-year-old girl was raped and brutally killed in a neighbouring village, allegedly by two masons who were arrested in the case.

这是该地区第二起未成年女孩被强奸的案件。一名11岁的女孩在邻村被强奸并被残忍杀害,据称凶手是两名在此案中被捕的泥瓦匠。

Shaivite

These are the worst kind of comments. In every news ‘wtf is happening with this state/country’.

这些事最糟糕的评论。那就是在每个新闻下面都说“这个邦或国家到底发生了什么”。

LegalRadonInhalation

I think they are saying that in response to the fact that Bihar has a disproportionate amount of horrible incidents.

我认为他们这么说是为了回应比哈尔邦发生了太多恐怖事件的事实。

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

Change_petition

WTF is all I can say!

我能说的就是:我艹!

warm_man

Wtf did I just read

我艹,我刚刚读到什么内容!

gryffindorgodric

What a horrible day to be alive

活着的日子多么可怕

AbzBlaze220

Bihar is just something else on one note producing the highest no. of bureaucrats in the country and on other hand commiting the worst crimes imaginable..what an absolute shitshow..

比哈尔邦是这个国家另一个官老爷们最多的邦。另一方面这些官老爷们犯下了超出想象的严重的罪行,这到底是多么糟糕的情况呀。

EnflamedPhoenix

Just a thought, but probably those two come from the same factors and background. Good quality education and private employment on a mass scale are non-existent in Bihar, which feeds into the desire for 'sarkaari naukri' as they are stable and easier to get, but at the same time uneducated and unemployed morons commit heinous crimes like this.

This is just a theory which I formed on the basis of my experiences living there since birth.

只是一个想法,但这两者可能处于同样的因素和背景。比哈尔邦没有大规模的高质量教育和私营就业机会,这助长了人们对“铁饭碗”的渴望,因为这些工作更稳定,更容易得到。但与此同时,未受教育和失业的白痴犯下了这样令人发指的罪行。

我就出生在比哈尔邦,这是根据我在那里生活的经历而形成的理论。

lucifer_says

Stable, easier to get and feeds into their ego, the insatiable thirst for status in that hole. Everytime I try to get a word sideways with a bihari their go-to defence is, we have the most numbers of IAS/IPS/bureaucrats whatever. Like ok your population is 104 million and only what 0.00001% of people that are bureaucrats, not really that much. Granted it's more than other states but that's just cope. Other states are also not this lawless or backward.

You say "living there" meaning you got out. Good for you.

稳定、容易获得,满足他们的自我,满足他们对地位贪婪地追求。每次我打算和比哈尔邦的居民说句话,他们的辩护词是,印度行政部门、印度警察局、官员中比哈尔邦的人最多等等。好吧,比哈尔邦的人口是1.04亿,只有0.00001%的人是官僚,并没有那么多。当然,确实比其他邦多,但这只是应付。其他邦并没有这么无法无天或落后。

你说"在那里生活"这意味着你搬出去了。干得好。

EnflamedPhoenix

Yeah true it definitely feeds into the ego. Sadly, I doubt anything will improve since the politicians here are such crooks and gangsters (except maybe one, I don't see anyone worth having any hope from).

没错,确实满足了自我。可悲的是,我怀疑不会有什么改变,因为这里的政客都是骗子和歹徒(可能有一个人是好人,我不对任何人抱希望)。

lucifer_says

Yeah, that's a major point when it comes into their state of living. When everywhere they turn to is just trying to exploit them, keep them repressed, keep them ripe for the picking. Also doesn't help the fact that they also vote with religion in mind. They're way too fanatic about it.

是的,这是这个邦生活状态的主要问题。当他们求助对象只想着剥削他们、压迫他们,随时准备收割他们。他们投票时考虑到宗教,这也于事无用。他们对此太狂热了。

ashwinGattani

uneducated and unemployed morons commit heinous crimes like this

The girl was raped by a school headmaster, after the girl approached for “safety”

Crime isnt directly proportional to education and employment!

没受过教育和失业的白痴犯下了这样令人发指的罪行

女孩在寻求“保护”后,却被学校校长强奸。

犯罪与教育和就业不成正比!

EnflamedPhoenix

Hmm good point.

嗯,说得好。

However, I would say that the so called teachers and headmasters in rural areas of Bihar are not even remotely qualified for the job and are barely educated. There have been multiple cases in which a university professor of the MATHS department was unable to solve basic arithmetic problems. I have seen videos where the school headmaster barely comes to the school, once in a month or so. And I have seen kids doing low-key drugs (inhaling whitener sort of stuff) in the class and just goofing around simply because there is no authority figure. Also, it's not just the teachers and the headmasters that are the problem. I studied in one of the top 3 CBSE schools in Patna, and near the school there was a govt run school whose building was partially in ruins and which had no electricity, forget about labs and all. The condition was such that our school offerred night classes for those children, although I do not know how effective that was and how many children joined those classes.

然而,我想说的是,比哈尔邦农村地区所谓的教师和校长根本无法胜任,他们几乎没有接受过教育。数学系的一位大学教授解不出基本的算术题的例子有很多。我看过一些视频,里面的校长几乎不怎么到学校,大概一个月来一次。我还见过一些孩子在课堂上低调地吸毒(吸入漂白剂之类的东西),只是因为没有权威人物而瞎混。而且,不仅仅老师和校长有问题。我就读于巴特那中央中等教育局排名前三的学校之一,学校附近有一所公立,部分校舍已成废墟,没有电,更别提实验室了。我们的学校为这所学校的孩子提供夜校,尽管我不知道效果如何,也不知道有多少孩子参加了这些课程。

PS: one lix showing the real state of education in Bihar: maths professor can't solve class 9 problems and writes triangle and trangal

另外:一个环节展示了比哈尔邦教育的真实状态:数学教授竟然做不出来九年级的题目,还把triangle写成了trangal

Uncle_Touch_Me

And we wonder why bureaucracy is fucked up in this country, give these sociopaths some power they will burn the whole country down.

我们想知道为什么这个国家的官僚主义这么糟糕,给这些反社会分子一些权力他们会把整个国家都毁了。

EnflamedPhoenix

Nah, I don't think it's due to Biharis that the system is fucked up. The current civil services system in place was designed by the British, and awards posts and transfers without considering even for 1 second what the capabilities of the person are. For example, pick any state and you might have bureaucrats in the water resources department. The government can abruptly and without any forethought transfer that person to public health department, in spite of the fact that that person has zero idea about the issues faced in that area. Also, there's no punishment for any officer slacking on duty, and even worse, no proper rewards system for those who do their duty well. (In fact, if you do your job well you might be even punished!!).

We need to overhaul the system if we want to improve bureaucracy.

不,我认为不是比哈尔人搞砸了整个系统。现行的公务员制度是由英国人设计的,在授予职位和调动时,根本不考虑个人能力。例如,随便选个邦,可能在水资源部门有官僚。政府可以在没有事先考虑的情况下突然将这个人转移到公共卫生部门,尽管该人对该领域的问题一无所知。此外,对玩忽职守的官员没有任何惩罚,更糟糕的是,也没有给那些恪尽职守的人适当的奖励制度。(事实上,如果你工作做得好,你甚至可能会受到惩罚!!)。

如果想改善官僚主义,我们需要彻底改革体制。

calvinwalterson

where to go what to do?

The rape survivor told the police that she had stepped out to answer nature’s call on Saturday evening when she was abducted by the four boys from a neighbouring village. They took her a short distance away to a secluded spot and started to rape her.

What ever happened to the build toilet in homes. Full page advertisement and free money got distributed for no reason and the real people still do not have toilets.

怎么改,改成什么样?

这名强奸幸存者告诉警方,周六晚上她出去上厕所时被邻村的4名男孩绑架。他们把她带到不远处一个僻静的地方,开始强奸她。

如果在家里建造厕所是不是就能避免这种情况?整页的广告和免费的钱无缘无故地分发,而真正需要的人仍然没有厕所。

BluehibiscusEmpire

poor customer

Money was spent on the advertising

可怜的客户

钱花在了广告上

2022adp

U can bring the water to the donkey but can't force him to drink it. Watch the movie "toilet- ek Prem Katha" to see how people would rather go to the bushes than have toilets in their homes. Govt funds are either digested by such people or by their sarpanches.

Then sit blame the govt for it...

你可以把水拿给驴,但不能强迫它喝。看电影《厕所英雄》,看看人们是如何宁愿去灌木丛解决,也不愿在家上厕所。政府资金要么被这些人消化,要么被他们的村长消化。

magichead269

The boys fleed on seeing the headmaster and then he raped her. That has to be one of the most fucked up setences there is.

男孩们一看到校长就逃跑了,然后他强奸了她。这是最操蛋的句子之一。

pocket_watch2

Now imagine if she went to the police.

现在想象一下,如果她去找警察会怎样。

jahanara15

Being born a woman in this country is a worse crime than raping one.

这个国家,生为女人是比强奸更严重的罪行。

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

rkvgtm

being born in bihar

出生在比哈尔邦

Lurker1947

Making toilets will literally make our country safer. What a sad situation.

建造厕所真的会让我们的国家更安全。多么悲哀的处境。

Adventurous-Cup6069

Man no, i mean toilets should be built but nothing is a reason for rape Ab ye reason dere hai kal bolenge maybe covering up from head to toe will stop rapes. Reality is nothing is to be blamed for rape except the person who commits it (irrespective of their gender male or female)

伙计,不,我的意思是应该建厕所,但这不是强奸的理由,也许从头到脚遮起来可以阻止强奸。现实是,强奸不应该被指责,应该指责的是施暴者(无论性别是男是女)

Legitimate_Ad_8511

A bad day to be a human.

对人类来说糟糕的一天。

ads_1105

Bihar and UP 2 of the most shithole places not only in India but in the entire world.

比哈尔邦和北方邦不仅是印度而且是世界最肮脏地地方。

Aocepson

Combined population of 36 crores and 120 lok sabha seats. That's a quarter of India.

这两个地方地人口有3.6亿,而且占下议院人民院120个名额,相当于四分之一地印度。

发布于河南阅读 603893

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

唢呐

· 江苏

萤火虫路过印度都得捂着屁股不敢开灯。

亮了(2336)
查看回复(14)
回复
discusser-avatar

天下第二詹姆斯