【洛城里】名嘴:湖人进总决赛必须跨过掘金,不如首轮就对阵引热议

关注

近日,名嘴Nick Wright在名嘴ColinCowherd播客节目中说湖人应该首轮打掘金。后来他又在《First Things First》节目中有提到了这一观点,他说:“如果湖人队想进总决赛,就必须击败掘金队。如果这样的话,他们就应该希望能在首轮就对阵掘金,因为首轮是唯一可以让他们不休息就开打的。你想想,如果湖人遇上雷霆,他们打到了抢七,而掘金只用4场就干掉了火箭然后他们就开始休息,那我就不对湖人抱有希望”。引来热议,一起来看看球迷如何评论!

Why are we talking about a 9 seeds chances to make the finals

我们为什么要讨论9号种子打进总决赛的机会?

I agree that’s the only chance, otherwise lakers got no chance after multiple PLay offs rounds

我同意这是唯一的机会,否则湖人在多轮系列赛之后就没有机会了。

Love your takes Nick but this is wrong. This is a bad match up. Face them last if you have to and hope the Suns or whoever else matches up better ousts them first.

我喜欢你的观点,但这是错误的。这是一场糟糕的对决,如果有必要的话,最后一个对阵他们,希望太阳队或其他更好的对手先把他们淘汰出局。

Nah, the Lakers need time to reintegrate Vando into the lineup

不,湖人队需要更多时间让范德彪重新融入阵容。

so they rather play the nuggets than the thunder ?

所以他们宁愿打掘金也不愿打雷霆?

How many times has the Lakers beaten the Nuggets in the past 10 games they’ve played? Anyone? (The answer is twice)

在过去 10 场比赛中,湖人队击败过掘金队多少次? 有吗?(答案是两次)

I kind of agree, in the sense you play them with the most energy and hopefully most health on your side. You’re going to have to play them either way if you goal is championship.

我有点同意,从这个意义上说,你要以最充沛的精力和最健康的体魄与他们比赛。如果你的目标是总冠军,那么无论如何你都得和他们打一场。

The Lakers are only where they are at because the NBA wants them to be. This isn’t speculative, it’s a fact!! This is the proof!!

湖人队之所以能取得现在的成绩,是因为 NBA 希望他们这样。这不是推测,这是事实!!这就是证据。

I don't like Wright at all, but I agree with him on this one... assuming, of course, the Lakers make the 8th...and relatively healthy.

我一点也不喜欢Nick Wright,但我同意他的观点......当然,前提是湖人队能排西部第8......而且相对健康。

I think the Mavericks are big enough to throw different bodies at Joker!! I believe the Mavs can beat the nuggets !! That's just me though.

我认为独行侠足够强大,可以用不同的阵容对付约基奇!我相信独行侠可以击败掘金队!这只是我的想法。

Any take from Nick that involves his boyfriend Lebron can not be taken seriously. He turns into a high school girl hyping up his varsity star boyfriend, telling everyone how he will be a CEO soon and they'll make plenty of babies together.

Nick的任何言论只要涉及到他的男友勒布朗,就不能当真。他变成了一个高中女生,向大家夸耀他的校队明星男友,告诉大家很快就会成为他的老婆,他们会一起生很多孩子。

Click bait tweet, but nick’s reasoning makes sense. If you have to beat the nuggets anyway, may as well try it when you’re the healthiest and most rested.

骗点击的推文,但尼克的推理很有道理。如果无论如何都要打败掘金队,不妨在最健康、休息最好的时候尝试一下。

This is absolutely the correct take. More rest, a chance to catch Denver before they get into their groove. You'd rather have them in the first round then conference finals.

这绝对是正确的选择,更多的休息,在丹佛进入状态前抓住机会,相对西决,宁可让他们首轮对决。

If they wanna go to Cancun early then sure

如果他们想早点去坎昆,那当然可以。

The best chance the Lakers got is to hope that someone else knocks Denver out the playoffs. But if the Lakers play them in any round they're getting swept

湖人队最好的机会就是寄希望于别人将丹佛队淘汰出季后赛,但如果湖人在任何一轮与他们交手,他们都会被横扫。

The NBA playoffs are highly dependent on match-up and injuries. Maybe another team matches up against Denver better and beats them or by the time they get to the conference finals they have one or two injuries. If you can avoid seeing them early, that might be ideal.

NBA 季后赛在很大程度上取决于对阵和伤病情况。也许另一支球队与丹佛队的对阵更好并击败了他们,或者当他们进入西部决赛时,他们有一两个人受伤了。如果你能避免提前看到他们,那可能是最理想的。

I hate this guy, but this is sound logic. Plus they’ll get all that extra time off for the summer instead of wasting a few weeks getting to their eventual sweep

我讨厌这家伙,但这是合理的逻辑。另外,他们还能在休赛期获得额外的休息时间,而不用浪费几周时间,最终被横扫。

It's insane to think the Lakers can beat Denver but I understand his point of playing them early with the added rest

认为湖人队能击败丹佛队简直是疯了,但我理解他的观点,那就是让他们早早休息。

If we beat Denver in round 1, it's a chip! Easy

如果我们在第一轮击败丹佛,那他们就会夺冠!轻松。

and I would have a better chance at beating Mike Tyson if i had a good nights rest, doesn’t mean it would ever happen though, this was a hollow take

如果我好好休息一晚,我就有更大的机会击败迈克-泰森,但这并不意味着会发生,这只是空穴来风。

lol all lakers fans talking about avoiding the nuggets while the lakers are up for what ever challenge that’s ahead

哈哈,所有湖人球迷都在谈论如何避开掘金,而湖人队却在准备迎接未来的挑战。

你认为季后赛掘金在西部有对手吗?欢迎在评论区说出你的观点!

欢迎点赞、关注和转发

(文/@洛城里火斯探球)

只要你喜欢篮球,热爱创作,不管是长文、翻译还是混剪、后期,只要你有一技之长,欢迎加入『洛城里』,一起为热爱喝彩!私信@洛城里留言即可

湿乎乎的话题詹姆斯理发店 洛城里
发布于湖南阅读 137946

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

hooplele

· 辽宁
守墓人何在最起码能打下一轮,就怕遇到勇士,下一轮全替补了