【洛城里】续约有分歧!乔治加盟费城可能性增加?马帝椒组合引热议

关注

北京时间3月29日凌晨,76人队记者Keith Pompey撰文分析了费城追逐乔治的可能性增加,他指出76人队今夏能腾出超过6500万的薪资空间,而且球队非常适合乔治。此前,据多位记者报道,由于乔治和快船的续约一事迟迟没有达成一致意见(乔治经纪人团队想要一份4年顶薪合同,快船管理层只愿意提供一份3年次顶薪合同,双方在平均薪资和合同年份上存在着不小的分歧)。乔治的合同还剩下2年9400w美元,今夏他拥有球员选项,可以选择是否跳出合同成为一名不受限制的自由球员。一旦快船不愿意做出让步,乔治跳出合同,加盟76人可能性不低。多家媒体晒出乔治身穿76人球衣与恩比德、马克西组成三巨头的P图,引来热议,一起来看看球迷如何评论!

He can sign with the Heat. The pairing of PG Jimmy and Bam is lethal both on offense and defense. He may be the missing guy that they've been looking for.

Rozier, PG, JB, Jovic and Bam. Too much floor spacing and balance defense.

他可以与热火队签约,乔治、巴特勒和巴姆-阿德巴约的组合在攻防两端都是致命的。他可能就是他们一直在寻找的那个人。罗齐尔、乔治、巴特勒、约维奇和阿德巴约,很大的球场空间和防守。

He better sign with the Knicks, scorer and good defender. That's what missing with the Knicks right now.

他最好和尼克斯队签约,既是得分手又是出色的防守者,这正是尼克斯队现在所缺少的。

I think PG is really good and love his game, but never really shows up when season or games are on the line. Yeah he’s been clutch during the season but there’s a reason they call him playoff P. Either he’s inconsistent or injured. Either way I still love him, probably one of my fav players to watch

我觉得乔治 真的很棒,也很喜欢他的比赛,但在赛季或比赛关键时刻,他从未真正表现出来。是的,他在赛季中表现得很关键,但人们称他为季后赛乔也是有原因的。不管怎样,我还是喜欢他,他可能是我最喜欢看的球员之一。

The market is so messed up that teams are paying mid players max contract money

市场如此混乱,以至于各队都在给中等球员支付顶薪合同。

Clippers traded years of their future for this man and don’t wanna pay him

快船用多年的未来换来了这个人,却不想付钱给他。

76ers gonna continue choking in the playoffs if they get PG Don’t do it Philly

如果得到 PG,76 人将继续在季后赛中失败,费城人别这么做。

Going back to OKC would be hilarious

回到雷霆会很有趣。

Who wants to give PG a max in 2024

谁想在 2024 年给乔治顶薪合同。

Speculation like this can exacerbate tensions and undermine team dynamics fostering a culture of uncertainty rather than unity.

这样的猜测会加剧紧张关系,破坏团队活力,形成一种不确定而非团结的文化。

If clippers win the championship this year, he's staying, they have the health and depth to beat any team in a 7 game series...they just need to lock in every single night

如果快船赢得今年的总冠军,他就会留下,他们有足够的体能和深度在 7 场系列赛中击败任何球队......他们只需要每晚都锁定胜局。

The sixers are becoming the new clippers… load up on talent and still can’t get the job done

76人队正在成为新的快船队......人才济济,却仍然无法完成任务。

I feel like if he doesn’t re sign he going back to the Pacers

我觉得如果他不续约,就会回到步行者队。

PG is from LA. That’s a big factor. But it all depends on how Clippers do this playoffs.

乔治来自洛杉矶,这是一个重要因素。但这一切都取决于快船队在季后赛中的表现。

Is George worth the Max? In my opinion the Clippers have no choice but to give him what he wants

乔治值得顶薪吗?在我看来,快船队别无选择,只能满足他的要求。

Maxey, PG and Joel is going to finals all healthy most definitely

马克西、乔治和恩比德,保持健康肯定会打进总决赛。

Miami Heat, this is your last and final chance

迈阿密热火队,这是你最后的机会。

they can replace him with, jerami grant.

他们可以用杰拉米-格兰特代替他。

any team that gives him a max will regret it

任何给他顶薪的球队都会后悔的。

Funny how Paul George is ridiculed by fans until there's a possibility that he could be on their team

有趣的是,在保罗-乔治加入他们支持的球队之前,他一直被球迷嘲笑。

The clippers gave away 4 1sts, multiple pick swaps and SGA for Paul George. Ain’t no way you can let him walk.

为了保罗-乔治,快船送出了 4 个首轮、多个选秀权交换和亚历山大,你不可能让他走人。

你认为快船会提前续约乔治吗?欢迎在评论区说出你的观点!

欢迎点赞、关注和转发

(文/@洛城里火斯探球)

只要你喜欢篮球,热爱创作,不管是长文、翻译还是混剪、后期,只要你有一技之长,欢迎加入『洛城里』,一起为热爱喝彩!私信@洛城里留言即可

湿乎乎的话题保罗乔治基地 洛城里
发布于湖南阅读 171237

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

harden硬起来

· 海南

去哪里也不能去年年省稅的地方啊