【洛城里】马龙谈到一直在横扫湖人,球迷:这是事实,湖人渴望赢球

关注

掘金主帅马龙谈到了即将在季后赛首轮面对湖人:"我们去年季后赛横扫了他们。今年我们也横扫了他们。他们打得很好,也对胜利很渴望。他们想要翻转剧本。我们的球员明白这一点。"

These coaches are starting to talk like they’re on the court or something

这些教练开始说话的语气就像他们在球场上一样

Is what he said not true? He keeping it real Denver need to understand Lakers are motivated and match it

他讲的不是真的吗?他说的很实在,丹佛需要了解湖人的动力并与之匹配

Own the fakers goat 🐐

打爆假冒的GOAT

Lmao Warriors fans lost so they buying Denver jerseys. Makes sense most of you’ve only been Warriors fans since Steph anyway 🥴

笑死人了,勇士球迷输球了,所以他们买丹佛的球衣。你们中的大多数人都是在斯蒂芬来之后才成为勇士球迷的

Where’s the Warriors rn??

勇士现在在哪??

They won’t sweep them this year but to act like they have a chance to win is disrespectful

他们今年不会横扫他们,但表现得好像他们有机会获胜是对他们的不尊重

They literally have a chance but barely… Denver isn’t some mediocre team that chokes in crunch time. They the real deal.. they not losing this series. I just don’t see it from an all around stand point.

他们真的有机会,但也很勉强......丹佛不是那种在关键时刻掉链子的平庸球队。他们是真正的强队,他们不会输掉这个系列赛。从全面的角度来看,我看不出他们会输。

Respect, will be a good series

尊重,这将是一轮精彩的系列赛

Both teams know each other very well

As LeBron already said, the last possessions will dictate the future of the series

两支球队都非常了解彼此

正如勒布朗所讲,最后的回合将决定系列赛的走势

That’s my coach he gonna have our guys ready 💪

这是我的教练,他会让我们的球员做好准备

Keep that same cocky energy

保持同样的狂妄

Cocky? He literally said his players understand the lakers are hungry and play well meaning they don’t wanna just brush them off

狂妄?他实际上再说,他的球员们知道湖人很饥渴,而且打得很好,这意味着他们不想轻视对手

Cocky? Did we not sweep ya'll last year and this season? He's just stating what happened

狂妄?我们去年和本赛季不是都横扫了你们吗?他只是在陈述发生了什么

Why are people responding to this like Malone said something offensive to the lakers?

为什么人们的反应就像马龙对湖人说了什么冒犯的话?

He ignores the year Lebron and the Lakers beat them in the playoffs and won the chip

他忽略了勒布朗和湖人在季后赛中击败他们并赢得冠军的那一年

If the lakers can control Murray they can win.

如果湖人能压制住穆雷,他们就能赢。

I'm pulling for the nuggets, but I wish he'd just be humble and keep quiet.

我支持掘金,但我希望他能谦虚一点,保持沉默。

Hmm have a strange feeling about this series...LeBron might have one more trick up his sleeve

嗯,我对这个系列赛有一种奇怪的感觉...勒布朗可能还有一招

Coach Malone prayed for it to be the Lakers in the 1st Round so the Denver Nuggets can prevent the Lakers from bragging that they at least lasted until the 2nd Round.

马龙教练祈祷第一轮对阵湖人,这样丹佛掘金就可以阻止湖队吹嘘他们至少坚持到了第二轮。

If Lakers beat nuggets they going to finals fasho I don’t see any other western team stopping them

如果湖人击败掘金,他们就将进入总决赛,我不认为其他西部球队能阻止他们

Well, it's true, they swept them last year, they swept them this year too in the regular season, so I don't know wheres the lie in this? And its also true Lakers will do everything to win

🤷‍♂️

嗯,这是真的,去年他们横扫了他们,今年他们在常规赛中也横扫了他们,所以我不知道这里面有什么问题?湖人会竭尽全力去赢球,这也是事实

欢迎点赞、关注和转发

只要你喜欢篮球,热爱创作,不管是长文、翻译还是混剪、后期,只要你有一技之长,欢迎加入『洛城里』,一起为热爱喝彩!私信@洛城里 留言即可

发布于吉林阅读 74587

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

不得无李同学

· 云南
斜门聊的是季后赛吧收起

掘金20年22年分别被湖勇4-1,21年被太阳4-0

亮了(120)