【西海岸】下克上?ESPN赔率快船森林狼均不被看好,球迷:拭目以待

关注

北京时间4月15日,NBA常规赛落下帷幕,除了因附加赛尚未开打而未能决定的两组对阵外,西部其他两组对决已经尘埃落定,分别是:森林狼对阵太阳、快船对阵独行侠。但值得一提的是,虽然森林狼与快船排名靠前,在系列赛中占据主场优势,但根据美媒ESPN晒出的晋级赔率,这两支球队均不被看好能够晋级下一轮,这也是过去35年来季后赛第二次出现排名更低的球队更被看好的情况。这一数据也引起了球迷们的热烈讨论,球迷们纷纷表示:赛场上见真章

[1]”快船在朝着总冠军前进,我不知道他们在想什么。“

Clips headed to the chip , idk what they thinking

[-]”快船最近状态不太好,独行侠却火力全开。“

clips been kinda off as of late and the Mavs have been on fire

[--]”他们最近10场有威少的比赛7胜3负,你也就是说说而已。“

7-3 of their last 10 games with Russ back you jus talking

[4]”太阳赢不了的。“

suns ain’t winning shit

[-]”杜兰特和布克有话要说。“

Booker and Durant would like to have a word

[--]”😂😂太阳本赛季对阵他们是3-0,甚至不用提森林狼对季后赛一无所知。“

😂😂3-0 vs them in the season and don’t even bring up the playoffs Timberwolves don’t know shii bout that

[7]”独行侠6场拿下,太阳6场拿下。“

Mavs in 6 Suns in 6

[-]”看看球吧。“

do you watch basketball

[--]”东契奇现在有能够争冠的球队了,哈哈。当然你们有哈登和威少,但他们不再年轻了,尽管他们仍然很危险。话虽如此,我并不是说独行侠会击败快船,我认为这将是一场激烈而有趣的对决。但由于东契奇是目前两支球队中最好的球员,我认为独行侠占优🤷‍♂️。“

Luka has a legit team now lmao. Sure you guys have Harden & Russ but they ain’t young anymore even tho they still dangerous. With this being said, im not saying the Mavs will blow the clips, i think it’ll be a fun close matchup that will be heated. But since Luka is the by far the best player on both teams im giving Dallas the edge🤷‍♂️

[10]”我喜欢这个..是时候让伦纳德大开杀戒了。“

I love it..time for Kawhi to go crazy

[-]”但他受伤了。“

But he hurt

[--]”不,他没有,他只是在为季后赛养精蓄锐😂。“

no he’s not he’s just resting for the playoffs 😂

[13]”2024年的种子排名已经无关紧要了,现实点吧…在如今的西部,任何球队都可以打败任何对手。“

Seeding in 2024 is irrelevant let’s be real.. in this current west almost anybody can beat anybody

[-]”除了湖人打不过掘金(我是湖人球迷)😂。“

except lakers can't beat the nuggets (I'm a lakers fan)😂

[15]”东契奇会统治他们。“

Luka own them

[-]”他在季后赛对阵快船的比赛中,得分超过40分的场次比得分低于30分的场次还多。现在他们也得担心欧文了。“

he has more games scoring over 40 than scoring under 30 against the clips in the playoffs. and now they have to worry about Kyrie too

[--]”但快船的夺冠赔率排在凯尔特人和掘金之后,排名第三,所以我很困惑🤔。“

Clippers have 3rd best odds to win the title behind Boston and Denver, so I am (stoned) perplexed 🤔

[18]”看好太阳而不是森林狼?简直是疯了。“

Suns over timberwolves is bonkers

[-]”杜兰特和布克都很棒,比尔也开始大杀四方了。但是森林狼,尤其是唐斯回来了,兄弟,这是对森林狼来说很幸运。如果他们能阻止杜兰特,那就结束了。“

Kd and booker are great and Beal is starting to go crazy. But timberwolves especially since KATs back bro it’s cookies for the wolves. If they can stop KD it’s over.

[--]”森林狼今年被太阳三次屠杀20分,唐斯昨天也打了,我不明白这种他们没有机会的说法。“

wolves have got 20 pieced by suns 3 times this year Kat played yesterday I don’t get the argument they stand no chance

湿乎乎的话题西海岸社团
发布于四川阅读 62209

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

粉色针织帽

· 浙江
当代乔丹杜兰特快船肯定被小牛淘汰,但太阳打不过雷霆收起

你要不要看看你在说什么

亮了(96)
查看回复(5)
回复