【西海岸】名嘴:随着库约字等人不断收割荣誉,KD正变得无关紧要

关注

北京时间4月24日,太阳在首轮第二场比赛中以93-105不敌森林狼,大比分0-2落后。本场比赛杜兰特状态低迷,全场15中6只拿到18分6篮板。

而在赛后,知名NBA评论员Colin Cowherd也在其个人的节目中批评了杜兰特的低迷表现,他表示:“从历史上看,约基奇看起来比杜兰特好多了。而库里确实是勇士的灵魂人物,在杜兰特来之前,在杜兰特在勇士期间,在他走之后都赢得了总冠军。安东尼-戴维斯现在在攻防两端都更加稳定。字母哥有更多的常规赛MVP。当我看着菲尼克斯太阳被击溃时,凯文-杜兰特变得越来越‘无关紧要’。”

这一言论也引起了媒体和球迷们的热烈讨论,球迷们纷纷表示:时代变了

[1]“这哥们目睹了杜兰特在G1 17中11拿下31分,却觉得这家伙无关紧要…”

Dude really watched KD drop 31 points on 11-17 shooting in Game 1 and thought this dude is irrelevant…

[-]“我喜欢KD,但是KD还没有证明他能带领球队夺冠🤷🏾‍♂️别说勇士,他们在KD来之前和走之后都拿总冠军了。”

I fw KD but KD has still yet to show he can lead a team to a championship 🤷🏾‍♂️can’t say warriors kuz they did it before n after him

[--]“拿下31分,对比赛毫无影响,球队输了20多分。这正是他所说的。”

31 points, no impact on the game at all and team loses by 20+. Exactly the point Colin was making

[4]“我真的很讨厌2021年欧文的受伤对杜兰特的个人成就造成了如此大的伤害。”

I really hate how much kyrie injury in 2021 hurt Kevin Durant legacy

[-]“如果另一名球员的受伤对他的职业生涯产生如此大的影响,这是否已经告诉你他的职业生涯并不是那么出色?”

If one other player's injury has that much affect on his legacy, doesn't that kind of tell you already that the legacy wasn't that great?

[--]“不。作为 MVP 和 2次总冠军得主,他的生涯已经很伟大了。唯一让他职业生涯遭受打击的是他自己无法做到的,而那一次受伤改变了这一切。如果他们赢了总冠军,他的生涯将从伟大变成传奇。”

No. His legacy is already great as an mvp and 2X champ. The only thing is the one knock on his career is he can’t do it himself which that one injury would’ve changed. If they won his legacy goes from great to legendary

[7]“你们都忘了KD在2019年经历了两次可能终结职业生涯的伤病。”

Y’all forget KD after 2019 dealt with 2 career ending injuries

[-]“他仍然能拿下31分,最好不要在系列赛的早期就摸老虎屁股,看看去年灰熊的那个家伙(狄龙)和詹姆斯发生了什么。”

And still put up 31 they better not poke the bear this early in the fight smh look what happened with dude from Memphis last year with lebron

[--]“灰熊不是森林狼,除此之外,灰熊在系列赛的大部分时间里缺少4名主力球员,其中一名是 莫兰特,但他仍然打了6场比赛。别自欺欺人了。”

Memphis aint the Timberwolves, on top of that that Memphis team was missing 4 starters one of them being Ja for most of the series and still went 6 games. Dont kid yourself.

[10]“听着,说KD无关紧要简直太荒谬了。他是一个得分机器。仅仅因为他的球队陷入困境并不能抹杀他在球场上的表现。你不会因为没有赢得每一场比赛而变得无关紧要。”

Listen, calling KD irrelevant is just ridiculous. The man's a scoring machine. Just because his team struggles doesn't erase what he does on the court. You don't become irrelevant just because you don't win every game.

[-]“不,伙计,我很抱歉,但个人成就很重要。我对杜兰特一点都不残忍。我给了他应得的荣誉,因为他在勇士拿到了戒指。即使是詹姆斯也是不得不去迈阿密热火才赢得了第一个总冠军。但在那之后。詹姆斯知道他必须在骑士获得一些成就。他做到了。KD没能得到与他同等的待遇。”

Nah man I'm sorry but legacy matters. I'm not even cruel to KD. I give him his credit due for his Warriors rings. Even Bron had to go to Miami to win the first ones. BUT after that. Bron knew he had to get one in CLE for the legacy. He did. KD has failed to get his equivalent.

[--]“同意。但KD如果不去别处的话,不太可能再赢得总冠军。”

Agreed. It’s unlikely KD wins another championship without going somewhere else.

[13]“我的意思是,如果爱德华兹在系列赛中表现优于KD并且击败了他,那么就没有理由真正提起 KD了。”

I mean if Ant outplays KD for a series and beats him then there’s no reason to really bring up KD fr.

[-]“即使发生这种情况(我怀疑),也改变不了杜兰特仍然是Top5的球员这一事实。“

Even if that happens which I doubt that don’t change the fact kd is still a top 5 player in the world

[--]”排名前五的球员取得了什么成就?这兄弟对勇士是锦上添花,每当他独自带领球队时,他都会在第一轮出局。“

Top 5 player that has accomplished what? Bro rods the warriors coat tails and whenever its time for him to lead a team its a first round exit.

[16]”杜兰特是不世出的软蛋。不是大巴司机。历史不会善待他的。“

KD is a generational cupcake. Not a bus driver. History won’t be kind to him

[-]”但这并不能改变他是史上最伟大的15位球员之一的事实。“

Doesn't change the fact hes one of the 15 greatest players ever

[--]”同意。但这是他自己造成的。

尽管如此,当詹姆斯处于巅峰状态时,KD和詹姆斯都是联盟顶球员,KD只比詹姆斯差一点点。KD 确实被低估了。“

Agreed. He did it to himself.

Nonetheless, KD & LeBron were top of the league when LeBron was in his absolute prime, KD was just a smidge below him. KD really lowkey underrated.

[19]”笑死我了,这根本说不通,(这些人中只有库里的历史地位会排在他之上)“

Lmaoo this doesn’t even make sense, only Curry ranks above of him all time

[-]”在约基奇赢得总冠军的那一刻,他就超过了杜兰特。“

the moment Jokic won a championship he passed KD

湿乎乎的话题西海岸社团
阅读 169770

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

王尔斯

· 陕西

兰特应该像波特那样打球,那才是正确定位

亮了(644)