【西海岸】莱格勒:今年季后赛将是詹库杜时代的终结,球迷:联手一次

关注

北京时间4月24日,太阳在客场以93-105不敌森林狼,系列赛大比分0-2落后,自此,作为一个时代的代表性球星,詹姆斯和杜兰特都在系列赛中遭遇了大比分0-2落后,斯蒂芬-库里则是无缘季后赛。

而在今日,前NBA球员莱格勒在ESPN的节目《Get Up》中谈到了詹库杜三人在本赛季的窘境。他表示:“他们三个人获得了10个总冠军,但我认为他们的时代就要走向终结了。”这一言论也引起了媒体和球迷们的热烈讨论,球迷们纷纷表示:长江后浪推前浪。

[1]“他们可以加入同一支球队,为了最后一次联手对抗那些年轻人,做一些类似“复仇者联盟”的事情,哈哈。”

They going to join the same team for one last run against the youngins on some avengers type shit lol

[-]“是的。看奥运会吧。😂”

yeah. Watch the olympics. 😂

[--]“这确实是他们再赢得一个总冠军的唯一方法😂😂😂。”

that’s literally the only way they can win another one 😂😂😂

[4]“只有杜兰特能做到(再拿一冠)。其他人没有帮手,而且筋疲力尽。”

only kevin durant can. the others don’t have help and are burnt out

[-]““精疲力尽”哈哈,KD身边有一支真正的超级球队,但他仍然0-2落后😂😂😂。”

"burnt out" lol kd has an actual super team around him and yet he's still down 0-2 😂😂😂

[--]“詹姆斯没有帮手吗??去看看AD的数据吧😂😂加上他有拉塞尔和里夫斯。”

Lebron doesn't have help?? Go look at AD stats compared to Pippen's stats 😂😂 plus he has DLo and Reaves

[7]“我认为这很公平。下一代不再害怕他们,他们开始崛起😂😂😂。”

i think this is a fair take.. the next generation not scared of them anymore they gettin worked 😂😂😂

[-]“让我们尽情享受吧!!!!这三位都是传奇!!”

let’s just enjoy them please!!!! these three are legends!!!

[9]“詹姆斯永远不会被排除在外!!有史以来最稳定的球员!!即使到了40岁💯”

BRON can never be counted out ever !!! Most consistant player ever !!! even at 40 💯

[-]“他都打了21年了。坐下,闭嘴,兄弟。”

took him 21 years. Sit down and shut up bruh.

[11]“如果他们组队,他们还能得到一个总冠军😂。”

If they all teamed up together they’ll get another one stg 😂

[-]“别让这些消息分散了你的注意力,詹姆斯即将再次被横扫,这是他职业生涯中的第四次,乔丹永远不会!!😭”

Don’t let this distract you that LeBumm is about to get swept again for the 4th time in his career MJ would never !!😭

[--]“KD也要被横扫了小兄弟。😹😹”

kd abt to get swept to lil bro 😹😹

[12]“就是这样。让詹姆斯、杜兰特和库里组队。一起赢得更多的冠军来结束他们的职业生涯。😎”

That’s it. Have Lebron, KD, and Curry team it. Win 1 more ring together to wrap up their careers. 😎

[-]“这就告诉你为什么乔丹是真正的GOAT。”

that goes to tell you MJ is the true GOAT

[--]“这什么也没告诉我。詹姆斯已经为他的传奇盖棺定论了。当然,再拿一个戒指只会让事情变得更好。但他仍然是历史前二。我个人喜欢这两位球员,还有科比。我一直不明白必须选择一个或另一个并不断吵架的分歧。两个不同时代的球员。他们都是那个时代最伟大的。4次总冠军,4次FMVP,4次MVP,还有历史得分王……没有什么能改变这一点。我只是想说,看到他们三人(多年来的竞争对手)联合起来拿总冠军会很有趣。”

it doesn’t tell me anything. Lebron has stamped his legacy already. Sure another ring would only make it better. But he’s still top 2 of all time. I personally love both players, and Kobe. I never understood the division of having to choose one or the other and constantly debate it. Two different players in different eras. Both greatest of their era. 4x champ, 4x FMVP, 4x MVP, and sll time scoring leader… nothing changes that. I was simply stating it would be fun to see them 3 (competition over the years) team up to finish

[15]“即将到来的是詹姆斯和杜兰特加盟金州勇士😂😂。”

Incoming LeBron and KD to Golden State 😂😂

[-]“等待布朗尼的选秀吧,我们拭目以待。”

Wait for the bronny draft and we will see

[--]“不,我们将在洛杉矶看到他们,因为勇士在未来几年要处理一些劳资协议带来的的问题。”

nah we gonna see them all in LA cus aint the Warriors gotta deal with some new cba apron shit in the coming years

[18]“库里至少还能得到2冠。”

Steph getting like 2 more at least

[-]“兄弟,如果库里有布克或者安东尼-戴维斯做队友,他肯定能再拿一个总冠军。不过我只是说说而已。”

Bro if Curry had Booker or Anthony Davis he'd win another chip guaranteed. I'm just saying.

[--]“他绝对需要一个可靠的球队二当家,我不反对这种说法。”

definitely need a solid second option im not disagreeing

湿乎乎的话题西海岸社团
阅读 98009

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

德鲁特雷西

· 浙江
快乐奶牛嘴哥角色球员,格林角色球员,汤普森角色球员收起

他们虽然都不是角色球员,但他们在哪里都当不了球队核心或者球队老大。浓眉曾经鹈鹕老大,比尔曾经奇才老大,布克太阳老大。

亮了(294)
查看回复(3)