【西海岸】美媒:为何欧文不愿做詹姆斯的副手,却情愿辅佐东契奇?

关注

北京时间5月19日,独行侠主场117-116险胜雷霆,总比分4-2淘汰淘汰,3年之内第2次晋级西部决赛,而这也是欧文和东契奇的组合第一次打进西部决赛。

而在近日,美媒Hoops也晒出了詹欧和东欧两对组合的图片并提问:欧文曾经不愿意当詹姆斯身边的二当家,但现在却甘心辅佐东契奇,你认为这是为什么呢?这一问题也引起了球迷们的热议,球迷们纷纷表示:欧文成熟了。

[1]”人是可以成长和进步的,朋友们。让他继续这样活下去吧,他不再是个孩子了。“

A man can grow and evolve, people. Let him live, he’s not a kid anymore.

[-]”没错,我正要说同样的话。欧文在凯尔特人尝试过独自成为球队领袖,看看结果如何。“

Exactly, I was going say this same thing. Kyrie tried to be the man by himself in Boston and saw how that turned out.

[--]”欧文成熟了=意识到自己作为球队第一选择他根本赢不了总冠军。“

Maturing for Kyrie = realizing he can’t win at all as a number 1 option

[4]”因为记者没有问他东契奇如何扮演球队的“家长角色”,这很有帮助。“

t helps that reporters aren’t asking him how luka plays a “parental role” to the team

[-]”换句话说,欧文不喜欢被当成小兄弟,所以他从一个25岁的白人男孩身上找到了安慰?“

in other words Kyrie doesn't like being lil bro'd so he found solace in lil broing a 25 yr old white boy”

[--]“如果你不明白对方说了什么以及你的回应针对的是什么,你就无法替那个人回答问题。我保证他不愿意被东契奇或其他联盟中的人当作“小弟”。没有人会问他是否认为东契奇是一个“称职的父亲形象”,这可能会再次引发交易申请。”

You can’t answer for that person if you don’t understand what I’m responding to in what they said. I guarantee he not willing to be lil bro’ed by Luka or any other person in the league. No one asking him is Luka a decent “father figure?” which would prompt a trade request again

[7]“年岁渐长,更具智慧了。”

Older and Wiser

[-]“就是这样。他现在已经长大了,有妻子和孩子了。生活和篮球都成熟多了!”

That’s literally all it is. He’s grown with a wife and kids now. Way more mature with life and basketball!

[9]“东契奇和欧文的关系类似于是1A和1B,而每个人都把詹姆斯和欧文视为大当家和二当家。”

Luka and Kyrie are 1A 1B while everyone looked at lebron and kyrie as 1 and 2 tho

[-]“1B”

“1B”

[--]“展示一下他对阵快船的数据?你们没意识到他们只是在与某些球队的比赛中表现出色。”

now show his stats against the clippers. y'all don't realize they just have good matchups against certain teams

[12]“这是一个20出头、想成为主角的男人(像大多数男人一样)的成长和成熟过程。”(图片意为在凯尔特人输给魔术后,欧文打电话给詹姆斯,为自己曾是那个想要一切都触手可及的年轻人而道歉。)

Growth and maturity process from a guy who wanted to be the main character in his early 20's (like most dudes do).

[-]“或者是因为七年多来完全未能取得任何有意义的成果。”

Or 7+ years of total failure to win anything meaningful.

[--]“你可以从输球和失败中学习,但你无法从顺利的事情中学习和成长。”

You learn from losses and failure, you don’t learn and grow from things being peaches n cream.

[15]“东契奇将欧文视为平等的人,詹姆斯想要成为欧文的“老大哥”,需要成为众人瞩目的焦点。”

Luka sees Kyrie as an equal, LeBron wanted to "big brother" Kyrie and needed to be the one in the spotlight

[-]“不,欧文说他的心态有些偏差,但他已经成熟了,并且对在克利夫兰发生的事情感到后悔😂。”

ah, kyrie said his mentality was skewed but he has since matured & regrets what happened in cleveland 😂

[--]“是的,我不是说欧文是对的。我认为詹姆斯也已经成熟了,希望他能以不同的方式处理事情。这就是为什么他如此渴望在湖人与欧文重聚。”

Yeah I'm not saying Kyrie was right. I think LeBron has since matured as well and wishes he handled things differently. That's why he wanted to reunite with Kyrie on the Lakers so badly

[18]“他长大了,成熟了。 詹姆斯和东契奇的球风类似,欧文在过去6年多的时间里成长了很多,他更能接受与这位精英级别和统治力十足的球员并肩作战。他真的是完美的搭档。”

He grew & matured. Bron & Luka play a similar ball dominant style, Kyrie has grown a ton in the last 6+ years to where he’s more accepting of playing next to this elite & dominant of a player. He’s truly the perfect pairing.

[-]“他尝试了成为球队老大,但并不喜欢。你不能责怪他想尝试一下。”

He tried the number 1 act and didn’t like it. Can’t blame him for wanting to give it a try

[--]“事实并非如此。他只是想和他最好的朋友KD一起打球,然后想离开篮网,最终来到独行侠。他知道如何融入任何球队,所以这很有效,但不存在“他尝试过但不喜欢”。在凯尔特人的第一年对他们来说很棒。只是受伤了。”

That’s not true. He just wanted to play with Kd who is his best friend and then wanted to leave Brooklyn and ended up in Dallas. He knows how to fit in to any team so it works, but there is no “he tried and didn’t like it”. Year 1 in Boston was great for them. Just got hurt

湿乎乎的话题西海岸社团
发布于四川阅读 267481

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

AdamWhite哦

· 浙江

当初年轻气盛,如今浪子回头

亮了(1091)
查看回复(12)
回复
discusser-avatar

卩s尐皇缔灬